Nobody wants to need a Vermont or Massachusetts criminal defense attorney. However, if law enforcement is investigating or if formal charges have been brought, there may be little time to engage an experienced defense attorney..
All of the attorneys at Chadwick & Spensley started their legal careers as attorneys litigating in Vermont criminal courts.
Chadwick & Spensley is admitted to practice in all Vermont and Massachusetts’ state and federal courts.
If you are facing any of the following:
- Domestic Assault (13 VSA 1042);
- Violation of Relief From Abuse Order (13 VSA 1030)
- Aggravated Assault (13 VSA 1024)
- Simple Assault (13 VSA 1023)
- Drug Possession/Trafficking (18 VSA 4231);
- Criminal Fraud (13 VSA Chapter 47) ;
- Sexual Assault (13 VSA Chapter 72)
- Lewd and Lacivious Conduct (13 VSA Chapter 59);
- Unlawful Mischief (13 VSA 3701);
- DUI (23 VSA 1201)
- Excessive Speed (23 VSA 1097); or
- Any other criminal charges in Massachusetts, Vermont or Federal jurisdictions.
We at Chadwick & Spensley understand the importance of taking the reins early in a criminal investigation/prosecution. We are available to our clients at all times to ensure that a client is protected from the aggressive investigative tactics of law enforcement and to ensure that their constitutional rights are protected throughout the process.