If you are actively being investigated or pursued by law enforcement, or if there is a dire need for legal advice that simply cannot wait for our normal business hours, Chadwick and Spensley offers URGENT CONSULTATIONS and EMERGENCY VISITATION.
An advance retainer fee paid via credit card is required prior to the consult occurring. The advanced retainer is required even if you are a current client.
Rates for URGENT CONSULTATIONS and EMERGENCY VISITATIONS are:
- $300 initial minimum advance retainer fee for an up to one hour long urgent consultation.
- $500 initial minimum advance retainer fee for Emergency Visit to residence, police station, or jail. Advance retainer fee includes up to 90 minutes total of both travel time and urgent consultation.
- For each additional hour required, there is a $250 per hour retainer fee.
To request an URGENT CONSULTATION and/or EMERGENCY VISIT:
- Submit the required advance retainer fee via the button below.
- Submit your contact details via the form below
An Attorney will reach out to you promptly once both payment has been confirmed and your contact details have been received.
In the “Reference” field, please state that this payment is for:
URGENT CONSULTATION and/or EMERGENCY VISIT.
To help us best assist you, please be certain that you are providing us your accurate contact details.
Please state that you are requesting an URGENT CONSULTATION and/or an EMERGENCY VISIT.
ANY URGENT REQUEST SUBMITTED VIA THIS FORM WITHOUT THE ACCOMPANYING REQUIRED ADVANCE RETAINER FEE WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO UNTIL OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS.