Lead Attorney: Evan Chadwick, Esq.
Are you looking to buy or sell residential Vermont real estate? Are you looking to refinance a pre-existing mortgage to secure a better interest rate? Are you looking to transfer ownership of a property to a loved one? or, are you in need of Title Research on a remote Vermont Property? Chadwick and Spensley provides a wide range of real estate services including:
- Purchase and sale contract review and formation;
- Creation of closing documents including warranty deeds, property transfer tax returns, land gains, and state withholding forms;
- Settlement agent services;
- Quitclaim/Life Estate/Trustee deed formation;
- Full title searches, title reports, title opinions, and even issuance of mortgage/lender title insurance and owner title insurance policies through First American Title Insurance Company;
With offices located in Windham, Rutland and Orange Counties, we are easily able to meet and facilitate real estate transactions and title searches throughout all of Vermont;
Vermont Title Search
Chadwick & Spensley, PLLC works throughout Vermont, providing a full range of title services: title searches, abstracts & reports, land record retrieval, lender & owner title insurance policies, and more!